Monday, June 22, 2015

Tori Embarrasses Herself: Movie Theater Edition

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of, Tori Embarrasses herself. Now this occasion did happen before the Tyler Oakley incident in case you were keeping track. And once again, I was in a room full of people.

A few months ago my friend Caitlin and I went to the movie's to go see Pitch Perfect 2. Now when the two of us go out together in any occasion it is going to be eventful one time we brought a whole thing of cupcakes into a movie. This time we actually bought snacks and this is where the story begins.

We had just purchased our movie popcorn which, let's face it, is the best popcorn ever. We were walking over to the ticket guy when I noticed I had dropped my ticket behind the next lady in line. Now a normal person would say "oh excuse me I dropped my ticket" hand their popcorn to their friend and pick it up. No not me. I awkwardly crouched down to pick it up and basically almost fell right on my butt in front of a whole lobby of move theater goers. It also didn't help that Caitlin was laughing. But the lady didn't notice.

So we proceed to the ticket guy. This is where I think that this isn't my ticket because it didn't look like Caitlin's. Caitlin gave her ticket to the guy and I then say,
"I think I lost my ticket but here's my receipt."
To which he replied with,
"Oh not this is your ticket. Theater 3 on your left...don't get lost."
And then Caitlin says,
"Don't worry that's why I'm here."

So basically the ticket guy thinks I'm an idiot and Caitlin confirmed that fact. This is why I don't go in public by myself people.

No comments:

Post a Comment