Friday, June 12, 2015

Tori Embarrasses Herself: Tyler Oakley Tour Edition

I've decided to start a new series called Tori Embarrasses Herself because honestly it happens way more then it should. So welcome to another edition of Tori Embarrasses Herself: Tyler Oakley Tour Edition.

As I mentioned in my last post I went to the Tyler Oakley Slumber Party Tour last week. One of the requirements for the tour was to wear pajammas. Well it was 30 degrees out that day and I was not travelling to Vancouver in a onesies in 30 degree weather so I decided to put it on when I got in the theatre. Please note, I still died of heat.

When I got to my seat I took off my shoes to put on my onesie. When I went to sit back down I quickly discovered the chair and flipped back up so basically I kicked the chair and my shoe. And yes it did hurt. So I sat back down, the right way, and went to put my shoes back on. I found my one shoe and then I couldn't find my other shoe. I looked under all my bags, I even stood up and looked under my chair. My friend Caitlin was even helping me look, with a look of omg you are an idiot on her face.

Honestly, I had lost hope for my shoe. I was almost positive Caitlin was going to have to piggy back me to the Sky Train station. And then, Caitlin found my shoe. In the row behind me. So I had to awkwardly ask the girl sitting there, (who I later found out her name was Haley, follow her on Twitter @HaleyLysyk) She was cool about it but I mean I was there for five minutes. And I lost my shoe. There is a reason I am not allowed in public by myself. And this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment