Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Tyler Oakley Slumber Party Tour

One June 7th I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Vancouver to see the one and only Tyler Oakley at his slumber party tour. Now I am a HUGE YouTube nerd. (I mean I am going to VidCon in July) Tyler Oakley is one of my favourite YouTubers and human beings and to have the opportunity to see him live, in row 10 was probably the best thing I have done this year, so far.

The show was honestly amazing. It felt so cool to be in a room full of people who love him and YouTube as much as I do. I have never met these people and somehow I felt so at home with all them. I didn't really know what to expect from the show but it was SO good. There were video appearances from other YouTubers, Tyler and Korey played games with us, there was a Q and Slay and he involved us so much it felt like I was really having a sleepover with him.

One of the best things about seeing him live was that what we get in his videos is him. When he was on stage it really felt like I was watching one of his videos and I love that because sometimes you don't know if what people put on YouTube is them, or them acting. But I can safely say that Tyler is not one of those people. He is so funny, caring and honestly just a good guy. I can't wait to hopefully see him again at VidCon. Thank you Tyler Oakley!

No comments:

Post a Comment