Friday, July 10, 2015

Top 5 Travel Destinations

I love to travel. I have only done a few big travels in my life but I love travel. Even something as small as going to the city I find exciting. One day I hope to be able to travel the world because I really want to go see what other cultures are like and just go explore the world. So these are the top 5 places I would like to visit!

1. Ireland

Now I have already been to Ireland in the summer of 2011. My grandparents took me when they went to go visit family and I fell in love. I honestly did not want to leave, I love everything about it. The rolling green "mountains" (they are hills), the old buildings, the culture, the potatoes. I 100% do want to go back to Ireland.




2. Greece

My dad went to Greece when he was 18 and he said it was one of the best things he has done in his life. I love ancient Greek culture and myths and again the old buildings. And that ocean though. Oh man the pictures I see of Greece just make me want to jump on a plane and go now.





3. London

Yes I know this isn't very original but I REALLY want to go to London. I want to travel all of Europe really but I'm narrowing it down for the sake of this list. I would really like to see Big Ben and the London Eye and just do all the touristy London stuff because I am SUPER original.




4. Australia

My brother, my mum and my grandma went to Australia in 2012 I believe to visit my grandma's sister and they had the best time. They came back with so many fun stories like the boat ride to this island they were staying at, and biking around it in the rain and the hole my brother dug at the beach just because he could. And of course the weather. Who wouldn't want to be
somewhere that nice? P.S this is a photo my mum took! Isn't it nice?

4. Italy

Italy is another place I would like to visit because I like the ancient culture. The Colosseum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, I want to see it all. I also love Italian food so really it's a win win situation.






5. New York City

I know, I know, New York, classic. But hear me out, New York is the top of the line as far as performing goes and I am a performer and to be able to see a Broadway production or see a professional musician play live on stage would honestly be the best thing for me to see. And I know I can see that everywhere but it's different when it's New York. It's the city that never sleeps and I want to be there. And sing New York, New York in Times Square because that is the type of person I am.

There you have it! That is top 5 destinations I would like to visit and hopefully one day I will get to visit them and many more! I am going to be going on a trip to California with some friends for a YouTube convention called Vidcon so I will definitely be blogging about that and hopefully there are more adventures in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment